High Tech, Light Touch: Hands-On w/ XP Sharpen-Free Instrumentation
Time & Location
About the event
High Tech, Light Touch: Hands-On w/ XP Sharpen-Free Instrumentation by. L. Whitney Howerton, RDH MS with American Eagle and Young
Course Description: Instrumentation can play an integral role in patient comfort, quality of care, and career longevity. High Tech, Light Touch engages course participants by training them in an innovative technology not traditionally taught while completing a dental hygiene program. New techniques may easily be integrated immediately into a practice setting, improving ergonomics and patient satisfaction.
- Gain confidence in the basics of general hand instrumentation and ergonomic principles needed to deliver quality patient care.
- Recognize the benefits of a modified instrumentation technique while actively experiencing XP Sharpen-free instrumentation.
- Appreciate the metallurgic properties of various hand instruments, including unique instrument patterns
- Implement proper instrument maintenance and sterilization recommended by the CDC and OSHA
- Food will be provided by American Eagle/Young
- Free Instruments Provided by American Eagle
- Door Prizes
- 2CE hours
- MDHA T-shirts will be for sale.
- Non-Member CE$30$300$0
- Member CE$0$00$0